Sorry, this job has expired.
Paid holidays, Paid vacation, Health Insurance
$13.00 – $15.00
Milosi Landscape is looking for a Crew Leader
The Crew Leader directly supervises Crew Members, while also working in a hands on capacity with the crew to deliver excellent results to the customer. Responsibilities may include: general labor, completing administrative tasks, budgeting hours, ensuring safety awareness, and regular interaction with customers.
Duties and responsibilities
• Lead 2 Crew Members.
• Build and uphold a culture of Safety for the crew.
• Proficiently operate various types of lawn mowing and landscape machinery.
• Work with budgeted hours for on-time completion of daily projects.
• Complete required documentation of time and work completed.
• Keep work vehicle and equipment clean and organized.
• Properly service and maintain all equipment.
• Perform such other activities as may be temporarily or permanently assigned.
• Possess (or be qualified to obtain) a TN spray certification/license.
• Possess and maintain a valid Driver License issued by a U.S. State or Territory.
• Have and maintain qualifying MVR for company auto insurance.
• Ability to interact professionally with all customers, team members, and those from external organizations.
• Ability to work independently or on a team.
• Bilingual proficiency with English and Spanish is a plus, however not required.
• 1 year of experience preferred, however not required.
• Required to work outdoors for primary job functions.
• Smoke-free vehicles, client property and offices
• Drug-free and smoke free workplace
• Family-orientated environment
• Working in seasonal weather conditions (inclement weather)
• Required to endure long periods of standing or walking and extended periods of bending, stooping, and lifting.
• Ability to lift 15-50 lbs. frequently.
• Ability to lift 51-90 lbs. occasionally.
• Company Phone
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Insurance
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
Pay Range Scale- $ 13.00-15.00/ Hour